All Perfect Hoverbaords are UL safety certified and just that, Perfect! All products are backed by a one year warranty!
Self Balancing Scooter Tips!
UL supports retailers and manufacturers by offering electrical and fire-safety testing and certification under UL 2272, Electrical Systems for Self-Balancing Scooters. This standard evaluates the safety of the electrical drive train system and battery and charger system combinations, but does NOT evaluate for performance, reliability, or rider safety. As a result, UL recommends that proper safety precautions, detailed below, should be taken when buying and using a self-balancing scooter:
- Safety First – Make sure it is UL certified. Look for the UL Mark on the packaging and the UL holographic certification label with the Enhanced Mark on the bottom of the product.
- Keep the hoverboard away from flammable materials while charging.
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommended charging times. DO NOT overcharge.
- Use only the charger that is packaged with the hoverboard.
- If an incident does occur, leave the area and call 911. Due to the nature of battery chemical fires, it may be incorrect to use a fire extinguisher.
- Follow all manufacturer-recommended safety guidelines, including wearing recommended personal protective gear.